New: Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management
The Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management is an internationally recognised University qualification that demonstrates your expertise in the technical and commercial operation of a modern telecoms organisation.
Successful completion of all the programme elements will equip you with the skill, knowledge and competencies to excel in a telecoms organisation.
Why you should study for the Postgraduate Certified in Advanced Telecoms Management?
- Successful completion of the all programme elements leads to a internationally recognised postgraduate qualification
- Achieve a better understanding of your people, your products, and your business – giving you an unparalleled view of where your organisation stands, its strengths and future growth opportunities
- Have a solid platform on which to make strategic, technical, financial, commercial and management decisions that are reliable, well grounded and commercially viable
- Gain a clear picture of the telecommunications market and its future direction, with forecasts, timelines and analysis from the experts
- Are fully versed in fixed, mobile and convergent network technology and the reasons behind its adoption, its strengths, weaknesses and limitations
- Learn best practice leadership techniques and how they can be applied within the telecoms industry
- Benefit from the latest industry research and analysis from Informa Telecoms & Media
- Are fully equipped to take on new challenges and progress within your organisation
Who should take the Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management?
The Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management is designed for mid to senior managers, future managers, specialists, identified talent and directors from all functions within the telecommunications sector. It has been developed for those whose time is limited and who work in critical roles or situations where a lengthy period away for study is not possible.
Who Provides the Award?
This Post Graduate management programme is provided by Informa Telecoms Academy in partnership with the University of Derby, winner of the Times Higher Outstanding Employer Engagement Award 2011.
The University of Derby Corporate (UDC) is the Business to Business division of the University of Derby. UDC are working with a wide variety of organisations to develop and deliver work based learning programmes and accredited qualifications that support organisational improvement in areas such as customer service, innovation, leadership and management. Combining academic rigour and commercial experience, the University of Derby Corporate develop relevant and robust solutions that enable businesses to achieve progress through people.