Mobile Applications & Ecosystems
Full - €1475
Early Bird - €1325
Register 4 weeks before the course and save €150
Mobile Applications & Ecosystems training course provides an introduction to the expanding business of providing applications to mobile handsets, outlining the opportunities for developers and network operators as well as the risks that such a new industry presents. The programme includes a detailed examination of both application platforms and distributions mechanisms; drawing on industry examples including Google’s Android Marketplace, Apple’s iTunes and Nokia’s Ovi, as well operator-led platforms including the Joint Innovation Lab. The delegate will gain a comprehensive understanding of the opportunities and challenges of commercialising application distribution, as well as a complete picture of how the industry is likely to develop over the next ten years.
This training programme is ideal for both technical and non-technical delegates who wish to gain a better understanding of how and why mobile applications are becoming increasingly important to the mobile industry
Why should you attend this course?
Attend this essential 2-day training course and you will be able to:
- Compare and contrast the popular mobile application platforms
- Select the most suitable platform, and technology, based on application requirements
- Estimate the market potential of mobile applications
- Select suitable application distribution mechanisms
- Choose the best development technology based on application requirements
- Utilise appropriate promotional channels for application advertisement
- Compare operator strategies for revenue generation from mobile applications
- Immediately identify which technologies have been utilised by specific applications
- Utilise the location capabilities of mobile devices within applications
- Evaluate the potential for embedded advertising within mobile applications
- The Mobile Application Industry
- Distribution Models
- Application Markets
- Mobile-Specific Capabilities
- Development Platforms
- Revenue Models
- Market Development
Who Should Attend this Course?
This training programme is ideal for both technical and non-technical delegates who wish to gain a better understanding of how and why mobile applications are becoming increasingly important to the mobile industry.
This course is available as an in-house option delivered at a date and location convenient to you. more…
Want to learn more?
Contact our training specialist on:
Tel: +44 020 7017 4144