IMS for LTE
Full - €1475
Early Bird - €1325
Register 4 weeks before the course and save €150
This 2 day IMS for LTE training course course covers the main aspects of LTE and IMS and explores the operation of these technologies for delivering voice over LTE, as well as other multimedia services. The architecture of IMS is explained in detail including operational descriptions of call setup and QoS management.
The architecture and performance requirements of the LTE network are examined and aspects concerning resource and bearer management controlled by the IMS network are explained. In particular the IMS One Voice profile and its service requirements will be covered.
Why should you attend this course?
Complete this essential 2-day technology training course and you will be able to:
- Understand the need for, and requirements of the IMS System
- Show how IMS relates to the underlying network architecture
- Identify the evolution of the IMS in 3GPP Release 8 for LTE/SAE
- Describe possible IMS services
- Demonstrate the basic principles of SIP, SDP and RTP
- Sketch the main components of the IMS and describe their function
- Describe the architecture of LTE and EPC
- Identify how bearers are established and controlled within LTE/EPC
- Describe the QoS mechanisms for LTE
- List and compare the options proposed for supporting voice services in LTE
- Identify the requirements of the One Voice profile
- Introduction to IMS
- IMS Archetcture & Operation
- Introduction to SIP
- LTE Artcitectural Overview
- LTE/EPC Bearers
- Voice Services in LTE
Who Should Attend this Course?
This IMS training programme assumes no previous knowledge and would be ideal for those looking to develop a complete understanding of the technologies and potential service offerings of the IMS.
This course is available as an in-house option delivered at a date and location convenient to you. more…
Want to learn more?
Contact our training specialist on:
Tel:+44 020 7017 4144