LTE Explained (2 Day Version)
Full - €1475
Early Bird - €1325
24 - 25 Jun 2013
Register 4 weeks before the course and save €150
This 2- day introductory LTE training course explains the evolution from the 3G and 3.5G networks of today towards the Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology standard. LTE and the associated System Architecture Evolution (SAE) standards are being defined by the Third Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) to provide an evolution route for UMTS network operators towards Fourth Generation (4G) mobile networks.
LTE Explained 2-day training course briefly reviews the technology roadmap from 2G through to 3.5G technologies and then explores the LTE technology and the corresponding core network evolution to explain how these technologies will enhance telecommunications services and applications.
A global outlook is provided by an analysis of the 3GPP2 standards family and the Ultra Mobile Broadband (UMB) proposal, as well as an overview of WiMAX standards and their possible role in the future landscape of mobile services.
Why should you attend this course?
Attend this highly interactive 2-day training programme and you will:
- Describe the evolution of the major mobile technologies from 2G to 3.5G and beyond.
- Identify the market drivers for mobile broadband services and applications.
- Describe the LTE and SAE concepts within the 3GPP standards family.
- Identify the functionality of LTE and describe its operation.
- List the features of SAE and describe how the architecture can support these features.
- Describe migration strategies for 2G/3G network operators progressing towards LTE/SAE.
- Identify how WiMAX relates to the mobile 3G technology standards.
- Describe the evolution of the cdma2000 family and the UMB concept.
- Identify the targets and characteristics for 4G networks and services.
- Mobile Network Technologies
- Long Term Evolution (LTE)
- Core Network Evolution
- Outside LTE/SAE
- Fourth Generation (4G) Networks
Who Should Attend this Course?
This course would benefit anyone looking for a thorough grounding in emerging LTE technologies. A good working knowledge of 2G and 3G mobile network technologies would be beneficial but not essential.
This course is available as an in-house option delivered at a date and location convenient to you. more…
Want to learn more?
Contact our training specialist on:
Tel:+44 020 7017 4144