Customer Focus in Telecoms – Advanced Business Diploma
Full - €4995
Early Bird - €4495
22 - 26 Sep 2013
Register 6 weeks before the course and save €500
As global telecommunications technologies, applications and user requirements evolve, the range and sheer diversity of products and services available on the market and the underlying business models for communications-centric solutions become much more complex.
To help individuals and organisations succeed in achieving a greater return on investment by improving customer-centricity when delivering communications-based solutions to consumer and business customers, we have introduced the unique Customer Focus in Telecoms – Advanced Business Diploma, part of the hugely popular Advanced Telecoms Management Series. This customer-centric programme looks at the wider context of the telecoms business environment, but then focuses on developing a much deeper understanding of customers’ behaviour, value drivers and needs and on how to introduce the concept of customer-centricity across the organisation in general, and in the marketing department in particular, to improve overall organisational efficiency and effectiveness.
10 reasons to attend the Customer Focus in Telecoms – Advanced Business Diploma?
- Gain a clearer picture of established and emerging telecommunications technologies and their likely effect on customers’ needs and behaviour
- Identify key elements of change within the information communications industry and the likely effect on the services and products offered by your organization to your customers
- Achieve a better understanding of your customer approach, giving you an unparalleled view of where your organization stands – its strengths and future growth opportunities
- Think more strategically and plan more effectively
- Enhance your customer and marketing skills – become more valuable within your organization, and gain confidence in your abilities and decision-making
- Gain an excellent grounding in emerging customer-focused telecommunications marketing techniques and trends
- Manage your brand in a more cohesive and coherent way – ensuring it is aligned with the overall expectations of your customers and the business requirements of your organization
- Significantly increase your understanding of your customers’ needs and develop your approach to segmentation and customer lifecycle management to maximize customer lifetime value
- Gain a unique opportunity to work with like-minded professionals in developing your ideas and plans in a challenging, simulated environment
- Learn and consolidate your knowledge with our experienced telecommunications industry specialists.
The course programme will cover three main topics all linked together through a specially created case study:
- Current and Future Telecoms Business Environment & Market Trends – Comprehensive sessions that provide an overview of the state of the telecoms industry today, demystify emerging telecoms services and applications, and explain the role of different technologies within future fixed, mobile and converged environments.
- Understanding Telecoms Customers – At the heart of a successful telecoms strategy is a deep understanding of customers’ behaviour, requirements and value drivers and how these are likely to change as new technologies, applications and solutions come to market.
- Customer-Centric Marketing – Essential marketing sessions covering techniques used in telecommunications marketing.
- Advanced Business Simulation Focusing on the Customer – This is a unique business simulation running throughout the programme allowing you to test your ideas in a simulated environment
Who Should Attend?
This program is designed for managers who need a thorough grounding in the wider context and direction of the telecoms industry and the role of marketing within it. It examines the relevant techniques and skills required to implement effective telecoms marketing programs, or projects within the modern telecommunications sector that include a significant marketing element. It has been developed for those whose time is limited and who work in critical roles or situations where a lengthy period away for study is not possible. The target audience includes:
- Established or aspiring mid- to senior managers within the marketing department of network operators, vendors, or service / software providers
- Senior managers that need an appreciation of telecoms marketing techniques to enable them to maximize revenue from existing or proposed telecoms solutions within their operation
- Those responsible for overseeing, planning or developing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Brand specialists looking at how to optimise positioning within the broader communications sector, how to maximise brand relevance to their target customer segments, or to maximize opportunities across different end-user and third-party markets
- Consultants and specialists within the telecommunications industry who need to understand the current and future role of marketing within the sector.
Advanced Telecoms Management Series
The Advanced Telecoms Management Series is an integrated series of advanced business programmes designed to meet the learning development needs of forward looking telecoms professionals and organisations. This series includes the Telecoms Mini MBA, which has been attended by over 3,500 industry professionals from across the world.
Enhance your career with a formally recognised University Qualification.
The Advanced Telecoms Management Series, including the Customer Focus – Advanced Business Diploma is undergoing accreditation by the University of Derby Corporate. Successful completion of this programme will not only enable you to join the 4,000 executives worldwide who have benefited from an Advanced Telecoms Management Series, but you’ll also be awarded credit points towards a recognised University qualification.
Combine these credit points with those gained by completing another Advanced Telecoms Management Programme along with a work based project, using the Competency Development Journal, and you will be awarded a Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management.
What qualifications are on offer?
The successful completion of Telecoms Academy’s Advanced Telecoms Management Series programmes enables you to have the opportunity to study for two levels of qualifications (level 7):
- Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced Telecoms Management –successfully completing any two programmes and associated assesments along with a work based project
- Certificate in Continuing Professional Development in Advanced Telecoms Management successfully completing any two programmes and associated assesments
For more information contact us on: +44 (0)20 7017 4144 or email: email@example.com.
About University of Derby Corporate
The University of Derby Corporate (UDC) is the Business to Business division of the University of Derby. UDC are working with a wide variety of organisations to develop and deliver work based learning programmes and accredited qualifications that support organisational improvement in areas such as customer service, innovation, leadership and management. Combining academic rigour and commercial experience, the University of Derby Corporate develop relevant and robust solutions that enable businesses to achieve progress through people.