Finance for Telecoms Professionals
Full - €1575
Early Bird - €1415
3 - 4 Jul 2013
Early Bird Discount: Book 4 weeks before be course – save €160
An understanding of the fundamentals of corporate finance is vital for anyone with a senior role within a telecoms organisation.
This course offers an excellent grounding in business finance, delegates will work through a case study set in the telecoms environment exploring best practice for business case evaluation, cash flow forecasting and budget management.
Why should you attend this course?
Complete this highly practical course and you will be able to:
- Read financial documents: Understand and interpret financial information in a telecoms environment
- Understanding accounts: Read a Balance Sheet and a Profit and Loss Account
- Manage a budget: Read management accounts, analyse variances and take appropriate action
- Know the financial terms: Speak with confidence in a financial environment
- Business cases: Present better business cases, and learn to evaluate those presented to you
- Financial accounting and ratios
- How organisations behave financially
- Business cases and cash flow
- Successful Budgeting
Who should attend this course? This course is tailored for managers working within telecoms who want to feel confident in their understanding of financial matters as they relate to their business.
No prior knowledge of finance is assumed.
This course is available as an in-house option delivered at a date and location convenient to you. more…
Want to learn more?
Contact our training specialist on:
Tel: +44 020 7017 4144