In House Training
Our unique and clear six-stage process is designed to help you deliver effectively the knowledge and competencies required by your employees and organisation.
The leading supplier if technology and business training, Telecoms Academy offers customised training programmes to the telecoms industry.
Our customised in-house telecoms training allows you to define a programme that precisely matches your needs, providing you with access to all the latest industry information and news, at a location and time of your choice.
Choose one of our highly regarded predefined programmes, or work with one of our experienced training professionals to produce a bespoke programme designed specifically for your business.
Whether you need a business or technology programme, foundation level or in-depth engineering training or even distance learning, we can work with you to adapt our training to suit your organisation’s needs.
Why choose the in-house training option?
- Fully customisable programme content – work with us to develop a training programme to match the exact needs of your business and your staff
- Fast customisation – our modular structure allow us to produce a tailored programme at short notice
- The most efficient way to train your staff – at the time and location of your choice to ensure minimal disruption to your organisation
- Suitable for small or large groups – our flexible approach means we can accommodate a range of class sizes
- Truly cost effective – in-house training offers the most cost effective way to train a group.
The Telecoms Academy approach – building partnership
With an emphasis on partnership, our approach is to involve you in all aspects of the development, production and delivery of an in-house training programme ensuring that we produce an appropriate programme to meet the learning needs of your business and staff.
We use the following 6 stages to identify and meet those needs
- Submit Request or Complete Training Needs Analysis– guided by one of our experienced programme developers, we’ll discuss and identify your training needs.
- Agree Programme Content – in response to your request or following the training needs analysis we’ll produce a comprehensive course description.
- Proposal Submitted – based on the above we’ll deliver a detailed proposal including dates and costs.
- Programme Development – once the proposal has been agreed we’ll produce the programme material including any necessary bespoke material, case studies and exercises.
- Programme Delivery – our highly experienced technology and business trainers will travel to the location of your choice and deliver a highly participative and enjoyable programme for your staff.
- Post Training Review – each programme is reviewed together with feedback from the programme participants, the impact of the training is assessed and future learning needs are identified.
Our aim is to produce and deliver training that is informative, enjoyable and directly relevant to the needs of your staff and business.
Contact our Account Management Team to discuss your options:
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7017 4144